If you have been thinking about trying CBD gummies, but don’t know where to start, then our beginners guide to CBD gummies answer all your questions!
As CBD products expand around the world, it makes sense that someone would take the obvious step to create CBD gummies. Cannabidiol (CBD), is a cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. CBD interacts with an internal system known as the endocannabinoid system (ES). It’s the ES which is responsible for maintaining internal harmony and balance in our bodies. The ES is made up of receptors, and cannabinoids such as CBD bind with these receptors creating a chemical reaction.
There are several different forms of CBD available, but one of the most popular ways many people new to CBD are experiencing the benefits of CBD is through CBD gummies. Koi CBD gummies contain 100% THC free CBD which is laboratory tested to ensure that you’re getting high-quality, premium, full-spectrum CBD gummies. Unlike a lot of CBD gummies on the market, Koi CBD gummies are mixed and rolled three times with full-spectrum CBD. Full-spectrum CBD means you’re getting the full complement of terpenes and cannabinoids, minus THC.
If you have never had any CBD gummies or edibles before, then here are some great tips!
- Understanding What to Expect – Remember, CBD gummies contain no THC, so you’re not going to get high. When you have CBD, most people simply report that they have an increased feeling of happiness and relaxation. Don’t expect to find yourself bombed out and lying on the couch.
- Start Off Slowly with CBD Gummies – Everyone is different, and everyone will react differently the first time they try CBD gummies. When you use CBD gummies for the first time, it’s important to follow the instructions which the manufacturer recommends on the packet. If you feel like the effects weren’t strong enough, then try increasing the dosage slowly. If they were too strong, then decrease the dosage.
- Choosing the Size to Suit You – The great thing about CBD gummies is it’s easy to eat one or two, or to simply cut a gummy in half if one gummy is too much. Everyone is different, and everybody reacts differently to CBD.
- Choose a High-Quality, Full-Spectrum CBD Gummy – When you’re choosing a CBD gummy, ensure that the company displays all it’s laboratory results. Koi CBD believes in the quality of its CBD products and isn’t afraid to let everyone have access to the lab results which back this up. Also, choose a full-spectrum CBD product to ensure you get the benefits of all the terpenes and cannabinoids, not just CBD isolate.
- Always Speak with Your Doctor – Always speak with your doctor or health care professional before ceasing any medications or starting new ones. CBD has very few side-effects, but if you’re switching from one pharmaceutical medication to CBD gummies, then it’s always a good idea to speak with your doctor first.
If you have any other questions about CBD gummies, please don’t hesitate to speak with our friendly and professional team. There always happy to help with any questions you may have!