Showing 1 to 4 of 4 products
Delta 9 THC has been dominating the airwaves in a recreational capacity for ages. Over the years, experts and consumers have enjoyed its uniquely elevating effects. In addition, it has numerous natural wellness benefits that can help you relieve stress and unwind more healthily.
Delta 9 THC is not at all new. You know it as simply THC, the most popular cannabinoid in the cannabis plant. Delta 9 is now legally available nationwide thanks to the hemp plant and its benefits. So, if you've wondered if you enjoy Delta 9 THC while following the law, the answer is most likely yes! And a great way to experience this wildly popular cannabinoid is in the form of Delta 9 THC edibles.
Unlike those questionable edibles you may have encountered in your younger years, Delta 9 edibles are carefully designed and crafted to deliver the best experience without exceeding the legal standards of Delta 9 THC. At Koi, we have all the delta 9 edibles you could want.
What is Delta 9?
Delta 9, popularly known as Tetrahydrocannabinol, is a phytochemical in cannabis plants, including hemp or marijuana. It's a famous compound dating back to 2800 BC, best known for its potent elevating effects.
It is one of over 100 identified cannabinoids in cannabis plants and over 400 elements in the same plant. It's a naturally occurring compound that was first isolated in the 1960s. Since then, Delta 9 THC products have become exceedingly popular in wellness and recreational applications.
Is Delta 9 Legal?
Yes, Delta 9 is federally legal in the United States. But it must come from hemp and not exceed a particular concentration.
For many years, Delta 9 THC was only legally available in states with regulated medical and recreational cannabis programs that allow the sale and consumption of Delta 9. Thankfully, that is no longer the case.
In 2018, Congress signed the Farm Bill, which legalized hemp and its derivatives, provided that final products don't contain more than 0.3% THC by dry weight. This new federal law means you can buy and use Delta 9 products, including Delta 9 edibles, provided they come from hemp and do not surpass the federal limit of 0.3%.
With this said, states can regulate hemp cannabinoids like Delta 9, so you should check where your state stands before purchasing and consuming delta 9 edibles and other products.
Is Delta 9 Psychoactive?
Delta 9's most prominent effect is its elevating benefits. So, while people can respond to cannabinoids differently, you can expect to experience noticeably elevating effects when you consume delta-9 THC products.
With delta 9 edibles, the cannabinoid must first make its way through your digestive system, so these effects usually set in gradually. It’s important to wait 45 to 60 minutes before taking more edibles, so you set yourself for an enjoyable experience where you experience the desired effects.
How Does Delta 9 Work in the Body?
The way that delta 9 and other cannabinoids work in the body is somewhat complicated. But when you get to the bottom of it, you can simplify the explanation, and it all starts with understanding the endocannabinoid system.
When you consume delta 9 edibles, the THC molecules search for a home, and they find it in CB1 receptors in our brains or CB2 receptors in our digestive system and other parts of the body. The CB1 and CB2 receptors are part of the ECS network.
Binding to the CB1 receptors is associated with the uplifting effects that delta 9 is famous for, while the CB2 receptors trigger other wellness and balancing benefits.
It’s also possible that delta 9 influences other receptors and hormones in the body to produce the various wellness benefits it’s known for.
When you consume a delta 9 edible, it goes through your digestive system and is metabolized by your liver. This process converts delta 9 into 11-hydroxy-THC, a more potent form of Delta 9. The resulting compound is absorbed into the bloodstream and crosses the blood-brain barrier to elicit uplifting effects.
In most cases, you should start experiencing the effects within 60 minutes of consuming the edible, lasting up to six hours or more. However, the onset and duration of the results vary depending on the following:
- Tolerance –If you frequently consume THC in the form of Delta 8 products, Delta 9 products, or Delta 10 products, you will have a higher tolerance for all THC. This includes Delta 9, and the edibles might not affect you as strongly. If you don’t get the desired effects, you can try increasing your serving to deliver the right results.
- Weight –Delta 9 edible consumers with more body mass may need to consume a higher THC serving to feel the desired effects than those with less body mass.
- Metabolism –A faster metabolism results in a quicker onset of effects and the effects wearing off sooner.
- Foods consumed –Some foods might affect the onset and how long the effects last. For example, evidence suggests eating fatty foods will delay the effects of delta 9.
What are Delta 9 Edibles?
Delta 9 edibles are any product infused with delta 9 that you ingest orally. Initially, the selection of delta 9 edibles was limited, but delta 9 THC connoisseurs have more options they can choose from now. The edibles range from well-known delta 9 cookies to more advanced and commercially available gummies.
Types of Delta 9 Edibles and Their Benefits
There are plenty of delta 9 edibles on the market. You can choose from different types with different flavors and concentrations. Some fan-favorites include:
It's impossible to discuss cannabinoid edibles without mentioning gummies. These are the most common types of delta 9 edible and the most beloved. Delta 9 gummies come in fun colors, shapes, and flavors that make them lovable and irresistible.
At Koi CBD, we have different types of delta 9 gummies. You can choose from different blends, flavors, and concentrations. Every kind of gummy is designed to appeal to everyone’s particular preferences. Going through our list, you can find a delta 9 gummy made just for you!
Benefits of delta 9 gummies
- Flavor –The one thing that you can fault delta 9 gummies for is their flavor. They have fantastic taste! They come in various tropical and fruity flavors, making them the most delicious part of your day.
- Beginner friendly – You can never go wrong with gummies. Even if it's your first time, messing up is almost impossible. The gummies come in pre-measured serving sizes, and they don't require any equipment to take them. You pop them into your mouth, and you're good to go.
- Highly portable –Whether you take a few gummies or the entire jar, they are small and compact. They won't take up much space in your luggage.
- Discreet – Most people can’t tell the difference between another type of wellness gummy and a delta 9 gummy. That means you can enjoy your gummies in public without those curious looks.
Are Delta 9 Edibles Safe?
The safety of delta 9 is often in question, especially among people considering delta 9 edibles for the first time. Most people that have tried delta 9 gummies haven’t had any problems with delta 9. However, the effects of delta 9, as with other cannabinoids, vary from person to person, so there's no way to describe how the compound will affect everyone. But, two factors will determine how delta 9 edibles might affect you and if it is safe for you.
Product quality and safety
Not all delta 9 edibles are made equal. Some brands care about the quality and safety of their products, while others are out to make a quick buck from naive buyers. It's your responsibility to only go for delta 9 edibles from reputable brands that offer full disclosure on the ingredients used to make their products, including any additives.
Such brands have details on their packaging and websites. It would help if you also looked for the Certification of Analysis on the brand's website. This will indicate the ingredients and the percentage of each ingredient.
You want to be aware of product quality and safety because, ultimately, the product can impact your health. While at it, look out for any ingredients you might be allergic to.
After finding the best quality and safe delta 9 edibles, the next factor to consider is the servings. With edibles, no set amount of delta 9 works for everyone, and given the delicious nature of the edibles, it's easy to get carried away.
Start by carefully analyzing the package to determine the concentration of delta 9 in the edibles and calculate the concentration in each edible. Then, compare this with your regular intake and choose how many edibles you should consume daily.
For first-timers, you can start with the lowest serving possible, give your body some time to get used to and experience the effects, then adjust accordingly. We even recommend cutting your delta 9 edible in half or quarters as you begin so you can see how it impacts you, and then adapt your serving next time around as needed.
By following these steps, you can reduce the chances of buying substandard delta 9 edibles that might compromise your health or taking too much delta 9 that you experience some undesirable effects.
Some of the side effects you might experience when you take too much delta 9 before your body builds adequate tolerance include:
- Dry mouth
- Red eyes
These side effects are often mild and temporary. They should go away within a few hours. But they're avoidable if you start with a low serving and build up your tolerance.
Potential Effects of Taking Delta 9 Edibles
People take delta 9 gummies for different reasons and report various effects after taking the edibles. Although each person has a different experience with delta 9 gummies, there are some common effects:
- Relaxation –Most people report a sense of peace and calm after taking delta 9 edibles. They might help calm your mind and quiet down racing thoughts helping you relax and unwind at the end of the day.
- Discomfort support –One of the earliest applications of delta 9 was body relaxation. People used it to help with feeling tight or uncomfortable. Most people still swear by the ability of delta 9 to quiet down tension issues and body uneasiness and find natural relief after consuming delta 9 edibles.
- Mood-boosting benefits – When you’re feeling low, a quick delta 9 edible might be what you need to get back in the groove. Not only do some delta 9 products get credit as a good energy source, but some reports also say it can help you feel a heightened state of bliss and doesn’t leave you feeling foggy when the effects wear out.
- Appetite support –Taking delta 9 edibles may help encourage a healthier appetite. How THC interacts with receptors may help promote eating habits and make eating more enjoyable.
What are The Benefits of Delta 9 Edibles?
There are numerous ways you can enjoy delta 9 besides delta 9 edibles. There are delta 9 vapes, beverages, and others. So why should you choose delta 9 edibles over the other methods?
They are discreet
Delta 9 edibles are a great way to consume your THC without bothering those around you. The edibles are easy to conceal because they look like other wellness gummies and don't have a strong smell, so you don't draw attention to yourself.
They are long-lasting
With edibles, the effects last longer than other consumption methods like vaping. Edibles must go through the digestion and metabolic process. Once completed, delta 9 is released gradually into the bloodstream over an extended period. The effects peak after an hour or two and stick around longer. The results can last anywhere from four to six hours or even longer, and how long delta 9 stays in your system varies.
They offer a unique experience
Delta 9 edibles offer a unique experience. They are different from other methods of consumption. With edibles, you can customize your experience by picking edibles made using various cannabinoid blends to suit your needs. For example, you can pick edibles that help you relax or give you a boost when you need them.
How To Buy Delta 9 Edibles
When buying delta 9 edibles, you should consider a few factors to help you buy the best ones.
- Check the Certificate of Analysis (CoA) –This document provides information about the edible's potency, purity, composition, and contaminants. Every responsible delta 9 edibles brand should have one for every batch they produce. It will tell you if the product is safe to consume.
- Look for lab-tested edibles – Only purchase delta 9 edibles that are third-party lab tested. These tests check the quality and safety of the product. They have become an industry standard to assure you of the quality of the product.
- Read the reviews –Reviews are an excellent resource for unbiased opinions and feedback about the delta 9 edibles you want to purchase. You can learn a lot by reading what other people say about the product.
- Understand state laws –Our delta 9 edibles are federally legal. Some states may make laws and regulations. Before purchasing and consuming cannabinoid products, check your state’s laws.
Koi CBD Delta 9 Edibles – Here’s Why They are the Best on the Market
It’s crucial to find a reliable and reputable delta 9 edibles brand that understands the market and the importance of producing quality edibles. For many hemp fans and delta 9 lovers, that brand has always been Koi CBD.
We have nearly a decade of experience in the hemp cannabinoid world. We were here before all the hype, have ushered many hemp and CBD lovers, and walked with them on their delta 9 journeys. As a result, we have an extensive range of delta 9 edibles that we know you will love because we put our heart and soul into them and, more importantly, made them for you.
Hemp-derived delta 9 THC
Our delta 9 edibles are made from hemp-derived delta 9 THC. As an experienced hemp brand, we know how crucial it is to make federally legal edibles you can enjoy without any worries. Our edibles are made using delta 9 extracted from USA-grown, organic hemp. We work tirelessly with partners to find the best hemp and test it to ensure it meets our standards and has the highest agricultural standards. In addition, we take every precaution to ensure we get the best raw materials for the best edibles.
We are big on flavor
Our delta 9 edibles are not just about helping you discover the potential benefits of delta 9 but also ensuring you enjoy the journey. We carefully craft the flavor in our edibles and ensure they are the best tasting. We have made delicious delta 9 edibles our identity and invested in an in-house team that ensures every edible out there is packed with flavor.
Our job at Koi CBD is to help you find the right edibles depending on where your cannabis journey is taking you. We understand all hemp fans are different, so we offer an extensive range of delta 9 edibles from which you can choose the most suitable product. You don't have to take what everyone else is having. Instead, you can create your own unique experience.
You must know the path the delta 9 edible in your hand has taken. With batch-level transparency, you can track your delta 9 edible through our production line from the certified hemp seeds it grew.
Need a Little Help?
If you have questions about a product you’re considering or want guidance on choosing the product, our customer service team is here to help Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30 pm PT.
Subscribe and Save
Taking CBD and other cannabinoids daily maximizes positive, healthy results. That’s why we offer a convenient plan where you save 20% when you sign up for automatic recurring shipments. Easily pause or cancel anytime.
Koi’s cannabinoid products are legal under the 2018 Farm Bill. Signed into law in December 2018, the federal legislation legalizes hemp, which the law defines as any part of the plant, including all derivatives, with no more than a 0.3 percent concentration of THC. This includes hemp-derived cannabinoids like CBD, delta-8 THC, and many more.
In our ongoing commitment to support our community, we offer military members, medical professionals, first responders, and persons who are financially disadvantaged 25% off on all purchases.
Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to smash your expectations. If you’re unhappy, just let us know within 30 days of receiving your delivery, and we’ll give you a refund.
Good Feels Club
As a member of the Good Feels Club, you rack up points on every order to use later for discounts or free items. It’s free & easy to enroll, and you start earning right away.