With so many sizes and strengths to choose from, finding the most rewarding Koi CBD product for you can be a bit of a challenge.
The most important thing to consider is why you are choosing to use CBD in the first place, as different conditions require varying dosages to keep them under control. Take this list, for example:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: 32mg of inhaled CBD, as needed. [R]
- Glaucoma: 20 to 40mg of sublingual CBD (over 40mg may worsen symptoms). [R]
- Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis: Cannabis plant extracts containing 2.5-120 milligrams of a THC/CBD combination daily for 2-15 weeks. Patients use an average of eight sprays every three hours, not to exceed 48 sprays in a 24-hour period. [R]
- Huntington’s Disease (Associated Movement Problems): 10mg/kg of oral CBD, daily, for six weeks. [R]
- Chronic Pain: 2.5 to 20mg of oral CBD, with/without THC. [R]
- Cancer-Induced Anorexia: 2.5mg of oral THC, with/without 1mg of CBD for six weeks. [R]
- Sleeping Disorders: 40mg to 160mg of oral CBD as needed. [R]
- Schizophrenia: 40 to 1,280mg oral CBD, daily. [R]
- Epilepsy: 200 to 300mg of CBD, daily. [R]
- High Blood Pressure: 600mg of CBD, daily. [R]
- Nausea/Vomiting: 5mg/kg of CBD as needed. [R]
This list represents but a small portion of the ailments people are attempting to mitigate with the help of CBD oil. The best thing to do is to research your particular condition alongside a search term such as “best CBD dosage” and see what information you can dig up.
However, not everyone will be so lucky, and science may not have caught up with what you’re experiencing regarding CBD dosages. As such, many experts in the industry recommend a starting point of 25mg of CBD, taken twice daily.
Additional guidelines suggest sticking with this dosage for at least three weeks before deciding to increase or decrease how much you’re taking, based upon what relief you may experience.
Now, Which Koi CBD Product to Buy?
We know top-quality CBD isn’t cheap, and we want to make sure you get the most bang for your buck when you make the leap and try our CBD. Fortunately, we carry a broad spectrum of types and sizes of products to meet any need.
Here’s what you need to determine to make the best decision:
- Why are you using CBD?
- What dosage, and frequency of dosing, does the research suggest for your condition?
- How long does your Koi CBD need to last?
Take the dosage (in milligrams), multiply it by the number of times you’ll take it each day, and then multiply that result by how many days you need your CBD to last. There, my friends, you will have your answer!
Dosage (mg) x Frequency = Y
Y x Number of Days Until Your Next Order = The Right Koi CBD Strength for You!
As always, consult with your healthcare provider before embarking on any natural products regimen.